Bag of Cheetos or Cheese Puffs
Green Tissue Paper
Wilton decorating/icing bags
different colors of curling ribbon
1. Fill an icing bag with Cheetos, leaving at least 3 inches unfilled at the top.
2. Cut out two 8-inch squares of green tissue paper and lay one on top of the other.
3. Pick up the squares from the center and give them a little twist so you have a cone-shaped carrot top.
4. Place the tissue, twisted end down, into the bag.
5. Gather the bag at the top of the jelly beans and secure with a piece of curling ribbon, wrapping the ribbon around the "stem" of the tissue paper, so the greenery sticks out of the top.
It's as simple as that!
I've also seen this done with orange jelly beans or M&Ms. If you're giving it to someone special, you can attach an Easter greeting.