Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Green Bean Un-Bundles


I made dinner for one of my friends that just had a little baby and thought I'd make Green Bean Bundles. When Presley was born, a lady brought these to us and we loved them. Well, I unfortunately didn't have time to "bundle" the green beans due to my limited time so I'm going to call them Green Bean Un-Bundles! But I'll give you the receipe as if they were bundled.

2 cans whole green beans
1 stick butter (uh huh - the whole stick!)
1/2 lb bacon - cut in halves
1/2 c brown sugar (or more depending on how sweet you like your beans)
1 tsp garlic salt (I used garlic powder; figured there'd be enough salt in the bacon!)

Take 3 or 4 green beans & wrap with a piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick & place in pan. Mix together butter, brown sugar & garlic salt/powder & pour over bundles. Cook on 350 until bacon is done.

They are good...really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment